We are a team of data scientists, engineers and consultants committed to harnessing the vast powers of machine learning to solve distinct problems. Founded in 2012 and backed by leading investors and industry practitioners, we are experts at combining human intelligence with artificial intelligence to build custom solutions for each of our clients.
Identify Key Opinion Leaders In Pharma
KOL Identification, Management, and Engagement
Key opinion leaders (KOLs) have a large, trusted following and are seen as credible sources of information for patients and healthcare professionals. Finding their digital identities and network graphs helps identify KOLs and discover emerging KOLs. In addition, mining their social and research posts can uncover insights on how best to engage with them.
10 Therapeutics Areas
3 years+ historical data
90k + digital identities
300k+ posts per year per Therapeutic Area
Access deeply curated digital profiles for more in-depth audience knowledge.
160k+ physicians in 10 therapeutic areas post over 200k+ tweets and 100k articles and are part of 5k media interviews each year and growing. Track and capture emerging KOLs over time in the following therapeutic areas:
70% of physicians have digital identities in one or more sources
- 10% on Twitter
- 40% on Semantic Scholar, PubMed or Google Scholar
- 60% on CMS
- 10% on clinicaltrials.gov
Influencers/Digital Opinion Leaders
- Identify key opinion leaders and followers through influencer graphs, constructed using follower information of every physician.
- An Integrated comprehensive score based on a variety of metrics including followers, citations, h-indices, etc is used to identify Key Opinion Leaders among HCPs
The size of the bubble indicates the number of followers.
Hover over the bubble for more information
- Foster informed, high value interactions with identified KOLs
- Track KPIs such as perceptions on drugs and studies based on physician opinions in real-time
- Drilldown to physician and drug level to understand opinions on therapies, drugs and studies
Real-time customer & competitor intelligence
- Map influencer networks for targeted marketing and messaging
- Answer key business questions in near real-time using organic conversations
- Uncover insights based on physicians’ opinions on clinical trials, studies and drugs such as share of voice or sentiment by drug or study